[wplug-board] Hack Pittsburgh want to do a joint meeting

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Thu Feb 2 22:25:23 EST 2012

I actually had dinner with Doug Philips from HackPittsburgh this evening
- I've known Doug for ages, this was primarily social.  But we did
briefly discuss the idea of the joint WPLUG/HackPittsburgh event.  One
thing we did talk about was the idea that, if it somehow doesn't work to
have HackPittsburgh visit our next board meeting, we could do an IRC
session or conference call at a mutually convenient time (I have a
conference call number we could use, could even record the call for
posterity if we wanted to do that and all parties gave consent).

Has anyone (Michael, anyone else?) gotten back to HackPittsburgh with a
formal response to their request?  If no one has, I'll be happy to take
the lead on this if desired.

--Pat.