[wplug-board] Getting the word out

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Wed Feb 1 18:55:21 EST 2012

True -- City Paper, Post-Gazette, Trib, they all have "lists of events". I would think ours would be under "everything else."
But as I said, one PSA can be sent to lots of places.
Judi

Judi Galardi'sTHRAE BACK ATCHA!  is here. Not here!  At my website: www.judithgalardi.com  or at:  www.authorhouse.com.  My other books are also available.