[wplug-board] Getting the word out

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Feb 1 11:16:16 EST 2012

On 02/01/2012 7:50 AM, Terence J. Golightly wrote:
> On 02/01/2012 07:44 AM, Michael Loomis wrote:
>> I guess Slu is a person. I had two people in completely unrelated
>> context mention the calendar to me. I'm guessing the calendar has gained
>> popularity, though it could just be a coincidence.
>> Given our advertising budget, we should take advantage of the
>> possibilities we can.

Michael - do you have a link to this calendar?

> Or try this one:
>
> http://pghtechevents.com/
>

> Terry

Terry - this page seems to aggregate a whole bunch of Google Calendars -
and WPLUG actually appears to have a calendar here already.  I wonder
who "owns" it...?  Did we (at some point in the past) set up our own
Google Calendar, or maybe Nick Pinkston (the owner of the pghtechevents
site) created this himself as a convenience?

--Pat.