[wplug-board] Next Steps

Joseph Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 14:46:59 EST 2012

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 8:49 AM,  <Justin at js-wordsmith.com> wrote:
> I'm willing to meet later next week if Joe and Terry are available, but if they aren't, I don't want to force the matter.

I can probably do this week here, as I have to be down in Pittsburgh
on Friday anyway.  So yeah, maybe Thursday would be a good idea.

> More important to me than when we meet is where: on the failed December 8th meeting, we talked about holding the next board meeting at a more "central" location so that John (I think) and I didn't have to travel so far, but we didn't follow up with that. Does anyone have suggestions? I live in Wexford, which is in the North Hills.

I live near Saxonburg, so coming into town is always a 45-60 minute
drive for me, depending on traffic.  I'd prefer somewhere just
slightly north of the city, but I know that would make things tricky
for anybody who would have to go out of the city (like Pat), as he'd
get a decent amount of outbound traffic to deal with, most likely.
Maybe we can kind of draw a grid of where we all are located (job or
home, depending on most likely departure location) and try to
determine something that is at least somewhat more central.  We can do
that offlist sometime this week.

> Was this "technical program" approved for RP1 at the last CRW meeting? I'd appreciate it if someone could post a log or at least give me a summary of what went on. I came up with a series of questions for the general user survey that I'll put up later on the wiki page.

I posted the 12/20 log today.  Sorry it took me so long.  I kind of
stripped out the lightning talk discussion though, as it was mostly us
throwing ideas around, and I kind of felt it was outside of the scope
of CRW stuff.

> January 12th sounds fine for the next GUM.

Me too.

- joe