[wplug-board] Should we postpone the December board meeting?

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Dec 3 14:12:37 EST 2012

We have a board meeting on the schedule for tomorrow evening.  But, this
is supposed to be the "transition of power" meeting, and I haven't seen
a meeting notice go out by e-mail.  Have our newly elected board members
been invited to this meeting?  If not, I would suggest that we postpone
this meeting by one week, and get an invitation out to John and Justin
right away.

Just for the record, I would really rather *not* postpone tomorrow's
meeting, because the weather is supposed to be nice (i.e., no worries
for me about frozen precipitation...), and who knows what it'll be like
a week from now.  But, in the interest of fairness to the new board
members, we might need to consider it.

Also, related to the transition (and Terry's e-mail about that a couple
of weeks ago) - I'm sure I saw a transition checklist around at one
time.  Looking for it...

--Pat.