[wplug-board] Fwd: New Linode Support Ticket 1276924 - wplug (wplug) - How do I change our subscription plan?

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Aug 22 15:06:53 EDT 2012

I opened a support ticket with Linode to get our payment plan changed to
paying one year in advance (with 10% discount), rather than 2 years in
advance (with 15% discount), as decided at our last board meeting.  The
Linode representative says they're going to take care of that for us.

I've updated the debit card information on our Linode account to reflect
the new debit card, and our payment will bill on September 30th.  I
believe we'll be charged $195.46, as our account currently has a $20.00
credit balance (from referral credits).

--Pat.