[wplug-board] Beginning rough draft for the sprout fund grant

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Sun Apr 29 11:28:15 EDT 2012

Altho' Mac --from Sproutfund -- did say we could apply for the money just for the sign as a new marketing effort.  Either way, I will gladly wait to do a proposal for a new project...
Judi

Judi Galardi'sTHRAE BACK ATCHA!  is here. Not here!  At my website: www.judithgalardi.com  or at:  www.authorhouse.com.  My other books are also available.