[wplug-board] wplug phone number

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Tue Apr 10 23:09:32 EDT 2012

On 4/10/2012 10:53 PM, Terence J. Golightly wrote:
> So I propose we meet on IRC to vote on Thursday say evening 7pm. If
> there are no technical issues and by-law violations. I also think we
> need basic demographic info for each of us. Just in case one of us
> needs to contact another board member. We did this last year and it
> was useful. Regards, Terry

I'm good for Thursday @ 7pm on IRC.  We'll need at least 3 people
present to have quorum to conduct business.  The Chair can call a
special meeting on at least 24 hours notice, so we're good there.
Parliamentary requirements for conducting IRC meetings are here:

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Special_Rules_of_Order

Unless there's a better plan, I would guess we can rendezvous on #wplug
at 7pm and get invited to the required invite-only channel as we show up.

I'll send around my demographic info separately.

--Pat.