[wplug-board] wplug phone number

Michael Loomis amsonia.ciliata at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 11:18:02 EDT 2012

I know you don't want to have the phone number be abused as a help desk
number. On the other hand, what's the point of having a phone number if we
never use it?
It cost Google a little money to provide it for us, and we should give the
number back if we are adamant about not using it. I hope we can agree to
make it public on the Post-Gazette website and expose here on the mailing
list archive. You are aware that the Google phone number can act as simply
a mailbox and that no one's phone needs to ring? Our greeting can indicate
that calls asking for help about Linux will not be returned and suggest
looking on line.