[wplug-board] I want to send this to WRCT

Michael Loomis amsonia.ciliata at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:59:56 EDT 2012

I got sort of behind in email during the beginning of Passover. I doubt
that there is time to get on the WRCT schedule at this point. I've been
through their internal review. It can take them three weeks from receiving
the letter--unless they have got their act better.

In terms of Passover, for many Jews it will end Friday sunset. The more
Orthodox Jews will count Saturdays as the last day of Passover. In my
opinion, their reasoning to count Saturday as part of Passover is absurd in
2012. The Orthodox are unlikely to come anyway because our meeting is on
Shabbat.