[wplug-board] Director @ large card

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Apr 9 12:28:59 EDT 2012

I use Thunderbird, too.  For reading, the mail should just show up in
your inbox (regardless of what e-mail client you are using - unless your
ISP tries to be too smart for it's own good and filters it as spam...).
You'd need to create a separate e-mail alias for your account (in
Thunderbird) in order to send mail that looks like it comes from
"directoratlarge at wplug.org", if you wanted to do that for some reason.
If you're using Verizon's web-based e-mail (instead of a standalone
e-mail client like Thunderbird), it is probably not possible to do
this.  But, like I said, you should receive incoming mail to that
address regardless.

--Pat.