[wplug-board] 2 wplug-board moderator request(s) waiting

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 11:56:58 EDT 2012

Pat,Joe,

Can you send me the password for the wplug-board mailing list?  I think
one of you sent it out and it's somewhere in my folders.

Michael if you see this note then you know about attachment size limits.
 I don't think we can/should necessarily change that, but I did get your
flyer and its fine.

Regards,

Terry

--
Chairman The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
chair at wplug.org
http://www.wplug.org