[wplug-board] I want to send this to WRCT

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Sat Apr 7 17:48:14 EDT 2012

it is also the 1st. day of Passover...but this could help Michael set up the psa list.

________________________________

Judi Galardi'sTHRAE BACK ATCHA!  is here. Not here!  At my website: www.judithgalardi.com  or at:  www.authorhouse.com.  My other books are also available.

>________________________________

    and we'd probably only get a few seconds of time on the air,
    probably best to limit it to something like, "The Western
    Pennsylvania Linux Users Group will be holding a meeting and
    technical presentation on Saturday April 14th 2012 at 2:00pm, at the
    Wilkins School Community Center in Swissvale.  The event is free,
    and open to the public.  For more information, please visit our web
    site at www.wplug.org."

>>Before you do anything, though, do make sure that you're not
    duplicating effort with something that Michael (as chair of the PR
    committee) already has going on.