[wplug-board] I want to send this to WRCT

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Sat Apr 7 14:18:30 EDT 2012

On 4/7/2012 1:02 PM, JUDI GALARDI wrote:
>  We have dropped the business meeting, correct/

Correct, there will be no business meeting at the April GUM - just the
presentation.

Given that a radio PSA is probably only going to be a few sentences and
we'd probably only get a few seconds of time on the air, probably best
to limit it to something like, "The Western Pennsylvania Linux Users
Group will be holding a meeting and technical presentation on Saturday
April 14th 2012 at 2:00pm, at the Wilkins School Community Center in
Swissvale.  The event is free, and open to the public.  For more
information, please visit our web site at www.wplug.org."

Before you do anything, though, do make sure that you're not duplicating
effort with something that Michael (as chair of the PR committee)
already has going on.

--Pat.