[wplug-board] Wilkins School Conduit Job

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Sat Apr 7 11:23:32 EDT 2012

I was unaware of this offer until now...he should have proposed that to us first, and, good contracts make good friends.  Also, would we be "contractually" responsible for maintenance, etc.
Clarification needed.

Judi

Judi Galardi'sTHRAE BACK ATCHA!  is here. Not here!  At my website: www.judithgalardi.com  or at:  www.authorhouse.com.  My other books are also available.