[wplug-board] The Banner -- Sprout Fund

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Thu Apr 5 14:35:26 EDT 2012

I went to the sprout fund mtg.  We can charge a nominal fee for organizing the marketing plan, but that money would go into wplug.  It can't be more than 10% of what we are asking for.

Look at the website:  I need credentials of board and some members, the date you went to public mkt., and dates of install fests.  Also, wiring the WSCC is a great ex. of what we do...I need simple info -- wiring it for what... I guess we should add we do lectures and install fests for novices and IT guru's.

I will be glad to put the whole shebang together, and my fee would go to wplug.

Now, do we want Sallie to design the stickers too?  We should use vistaprint.  Do we want postcards or business cards to hand out?

I am aiming for the July deadline.  If we can get this together by June, I can run the rudimentary draft by Sprout Fund people who will help me tighten it up or look more appealing to their board.

You will all have to sign off the proposal before I submit it.

Let's shoot this .....

Judi

Judi Galardi'sTHRAE BACK ATCHA!  is here. Not here!  At my website: www.judithgalardi.com  or at:  www.authorhouse.com.  My other books are also available.