[wplug-board] Wilkins School Conduit Job

Brian A. Seklecki seklecki at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 17:46:35 EDT 2012

Tom:

Its an old stone building and we'll either need to run smaller conduit
(3/4") outside the building (and then run fiber(*) instead of copper
to avoid lightening/weather exposure risks) or run a 1" conduit using
a pathway we make with the hammer drill.

The Wilkins School has a Maintenance Man on site 3 days a week:
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 8am to 3pm.

We would need the coordinate the conduit routing plan with him.

7604 Charleston Ave
Swissvale PA 15218
412 244 8458

Photo attached.

I will be paying out of pocket for your labor-time and parts.

(*) I will buy the fiber and media converters,