[wplug-board] unable to change our meeting page for April 14 to reflect our vote to eliminate the business meeting

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Apr 4 21:03:13 EDT 2012

Just a hunch, I suspect you're running into the "text CAPTCHA challenge"
that anonymous users see.  If you're not logged into an account and you
try to save an edited page, it brings the edit form back up, and
somewhere (at the top, or at the bottom, I forget) there's a question
you have to fill in the answer to, and then hit "Save" again.  If you
haven't seen this before and aren't expecting it, it just looks like the
page is refusing to save.

This only happens if you are not logged in; you don't see it if you are
logged into a wiki account, the page just saves when you hit the button...

--Pat.