[wplug-board] PSA places

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Tue Apr 3 21:02:11 EDT 2012

Hi Michael, -- Post-Gazette --   http://biz.post-gazette.com/contact/submit_event.aspx

 if this doesn't work,

-- Go to post-gazette.com, contact us, events. Fill in the blanks.  Use Patrick's description of his discussion...

2.  slb at slbradio.com
This is the Saturday Morning Light Brigade -- I've know Larry Berger and his wife Ricky for many years.  That email address is the general address.  Just send them the same info as used in the post-gazette.

Save what you send.  If you want a couple more addresses, let me know.

Good luck.

  Labels for the sleeves of Ubuntu:  They are cheap -- look at vistaprint, the $3.99 offer is all we'd need.

Copies at Carson gives  estimates, I have to send the info first.  I'll call them.

The Graphic Artist: Sarah K. Wallace, she works at Top Notch art-Forbes and Craig.  SKwallace at gmail.com
website: www.salliekatstudio.cothis link may work -- m
I'll explain to her that this is an estimate for her work, not a "contract".
Judi