[wplug-board] the Members mailing list

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Tue Apr 3 15:41:57 EDT 2012

Are you looking at the archive?

http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-members/

No ID or password is required to view the archive.  There are no
list, people can't reply there (unless a list owner approves their replies).

There haven't been any responses on wplug-plan, either.  Actually, the
only response I can recall seeing (and I don't remember which list it
was on) was from John Lewis, who indicated that he might be interested,
but he wanted to understand more about the target audience and see a
curriculum first.

--Pat.