[wplug-board] Our nex board meeting and other Nomenclature

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sun Sep 25 19:36:08 EDT 2011

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 12:04:38PM -0400, Stanley C Slomberg wrote:
> According to the wplug.org site, our next board meeting is scheduled
> for Oct 4 at 6, same place in Squirrel Hill.

Stan is correct.  There is now a page up on the wiki at
<http://www.wplug.org/wiki/WPLUGBoard/Meeting-20111004> which you
can edit to include any items we need to discuss.

I will send out an official notice in the next day or two.

The demo Wordpress site that Beth Lynn put together seems to no
longer be available.  In any event, if we wanted to set up a
similar site, we would need to have someone install and configure
it on our own server.