[wplug-board] Our nex board meeting and other Nomenclature

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 11:09:21 EDT 2011

Gang,

When is our next meeting?

Beth Lynn,

I know you may be busy, but did you contact Judi regarding the
membership and award? And the PO box key can/did you mail it to
Me/Vance?  Oh and last but not least, you created that web/blog site for
WPLUG last spring using WordPress?, can you turn that over to us?

As for the next meeting:

Stanley,

Small consolation, but I do have some business cards for you.

And for all we've been through this summer, I'd like to thank you for
all that we did accomplish inspite of ourselves. We can only strive to
do better next year.

Terry

--
Vice Chairman The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
vicechair at wplug.org
http://wplug.org