[wplug-board] SFD Event

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Tue Sep 20 23:28:40 EDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 05:19:24PM -0400, Terence J. Golightly wrote:
> Just wanted to let you know that our event was a big success! Check out
> the link:
> http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Saturday_September_17th_2011_Software_Freedom_Day

Great work, you should post a summary to the main mailing list and
recognize everyone who helped!  The pictures add a lot to the
page; we should try to take and upload more of these for our
events.

Special thanks to you, Terry, for heading up the effort.  It's not
an easy thing, and you made sure all the arrangements were taken
care of.