[wplug-board] Need Key to post office box and emergency meeting.

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Thu Sep 15 01:52:12 EDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 06:52:05PM -0500, Beth Lynn Eicher wrote:
> The PO Box key is in my possession. I am willing to mail it to another
> board member, Vance?

Terry: Stan and I both have keys.  I am going out of town Friday
morning, so you have a limited time window if you want to borrow
mine.

Beth Lynn: If you're into recursion, you could mail it to the PO
Box.  :)  But since we have two here in Pittsburgh anyway, I'm not
sure there's any great need to get it back immediately.  Maybe you
can leave it with someone next time you're in town.