[wplug-board] SFD pamplets

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 10:52:42 EDT 2011

Vance,Jim;

There is a pamplet on the wiki for a past SFD. It would be nice to have
a fresh one.  Can one of you review it and relay it to the board mailing
list?  Oh we do have a volunteer, Eli Flanagan is toasting 20 FOSS for
the mac dvds from appleusers.org and will be down at the PPM at 9am.

On that note Jim you and I need to coordinate for Saturday morning.
Jim the Freeculture dvd has big buck bunny and another movie on it, so
we won't really need to create a separate setup for demonstrations.
Anybody have any suggestions?

Terry
terencejgolightly at gmail.com