[wplug-board] Meet the candidates forum

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sat Oct 8 20:05:41 EDT 2011

As usual, we will have a "meet the candidates" forum on IRC before
the election for members to get a chance to ask any questions.

Since I am not running in the election, I have volunteered to be
the facilitator for this.  The tentative time I have selected is
7:00 PM on Wednesday, October 26.  I have asked the nominees to
indicate whether this time is acceptable.

Please let me know if you are aware of any other conflict or
reason what this time would be a problem.  Thanks.