[wplug-board] WPLUG Board transition

Joseph Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:44:18 EST 2011

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 1:11 PM, Terence J. Golightly
<terencejgolightly at gmail.com> wrote:
> So can we say Nov. 30th at 7pm on the IRC channel?

I don't think the consensus is to decide upon our roles in IRC), but
I'll still be there in case anyone from the board wants to do some
brainstorming about course of action for this coming year or the like.
 It'd be nice to have some things to discuss at the first meeting
other than our roles.  :)

If anyone else from the board shows up in #wplug around 7, I'll join
#wplug-board so that we can have some privacy from the main channel.

- joe