[wplug-board] May 21 presentation

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Thu May 19 07:29:55 EDT 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 10:46:47PM -0400, Jim wrote:
} I am creating the wiki page for the June 11 Installfest at the Brookline
} Library but just need to verify the times.  I am also creating the
} handouts  Jim

The June 11 installfest is from 11:00am to 3:00pm.  We should have
everything packed up by 3:00, but the library itself doesn't close
until 4:00.

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 08:41:22AM -0400, Terence J. Golightly wrote:

> On 05/18/2011 06:34 AM, Vance Kochenderfer wrote:
> > Hope you are all excited about this Saturday's presentation.  A
> > few notes...
> >
> > * There should be a TV there at the library with a VGA input that
> >   Greg can use for his presentation.  I will bring a projector and
> >   screen as backup.
> >
> > * Beth Lynn has another commitment and will not be able to be
> >   there.
>
> So I am handling the meeting or are the cocoaheads? e.g. Are we doing a
> business meeting?

We are not having a WPLUG business meeting this month.  Mark
Dalrymple at the Cocoaheads signed up on the wiki page to be host,
so you might want to coordinate with him who is actually going to
handle introductions and such.

I can handle picking up the general bin from WSCC with things like
signs, nametags, etc.  Note that I am *not* bringing the coffee
machine or any kind of refreshments.  Someone may want to research
a local restaurant or bar for us to head to after the meeting.