[wplug-board] May 21 presentation

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Wed May 18 06:34:40 EDT 2011

Hope you are all excited about this Saturday's presentation.  A
few notes...

* There should be a TV there at the library with a VGA input that
  Greg can use for his presentation.  I will bring a projector and
  screen as backup.

* Beth Lynn has another commitment and will not be able to be
  there.

* Our Installfest is coming up on June 11.  Can someone volunteer
  to make some handouts for this Saturday plugging the
  Installfest?  In addition, a page needs to be created on the
  wiki for the Installfest.

Please respond if you can take on this last point or if you think
of anything else we need to take care of before Saturday.