[wplug-board] Wiki updates

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sun May 1 00:04:11 EDT 2011

I have made some updates to the wiki to reflect our event schedule.
This includes:

1. Moving entries for meetings that have already occurred to the
Past Meetings page <http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Past_Meetings>.

2. Placing meetings not occurring within the next 3-4 months on
the Upcoming Meetings page
<http://www.wplug.org/wiki/UpcomingMeetings>.  We still do not
appear to have any details for the Software Freedom Day event for
September.  Also, wiki pages for these future meetings must still
be created.

3. Cleaning up the listing of meetings for the next 3-4 months on
the front page <http://www.wplug.org/meetings/>.  I created a wiki
page for the May meeting with Cocoaheads, but the other events
need pages to be created for them too.

Please go ahead and start filling in details and creating meeting
pages.  This should be maintained on an ongoing basis so we have
up-to-date information readily available to the public.  As time
goes on, old meetings should be moved to the Past Meetings page
and future meetings moved from Upcoming Meetings to the front
page.

You must be logged in to the wiki to edit the front page, but the
other pages can be edited by anyone.  Feel free to recruit other
members to assist with this.  Thanks!