[wplug-board] Call for Presentations

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:19:28 EDT 2011

Board,

Per Beth Lynn's email here is what I want to send out:

Greetings Wpluger's;

Who:	Yup we need you!
What:	CFP! Call for Presentations
Where:	WSCC Wilkins School and Community Center
When:	For the April 9th GUM.
Why:	Cause you wanna! Ok maybe not :-), but we need a presenter.

I know its short notice but, we are in kind of a pickle.

Got a topic you'd like to discuss at WPLUG GUM?  Want to impart to the
world what your employer is doing with Linux? Or, perhaps you would like
to tell the world about your favorite open source application. Hey why
not! Just drop us an email at events at wplug.org.

There are some guidelines with respect to what constitutes a
presentation, so please check out this link:

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/CallforPresentations

We look forward to hearing from you!

As always I can be reached at vicechair at wplug.org

Best Always,