[wplug-board] Possible presenter connection.

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Mar 25 23:48:40 EDT 2011

Sorry I didn't reply sooner - I was out of town most of the week.
First of all, I hope you enjoyed seeing the Pens win out over the
Devils!

As far as business cards go, we made some a few years ago but I
think they're all gone (at least, I don't have any left).  There
is a template that's been uploaded to the wiki
<http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Image:Business-cards-old.pdf>, but it
still references CMU.  If people want, I can produce an updated
version.

It is too late for this event, but in the future I think it's
totally appropriate to bring up our existence and purpose with
companies like Novell or other organizations that have a
connection to Free Software.  Part of our PR activities should be
trying to make those connections.