[wplug-board] Post InstallFest Message

Terence J. Golightly vze27hs6 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 13 19:21:08 EDT 2011

Draft:

Fellow WPLUGer's;

I want to congratulate all for a successfull InstallFest.  We had 12
attendees including your's truely and Vance Kochenderfer.  Special
thanks to John Mazur, Pat Anicka and Ernie Bozich of the cpu users
group: http://cpusergroup.apcug.org/ for their attendence.

We had three installs/tweaks.  David Brown needed help with getting
Fedora Core 14 installed on his 32bit P4.  John Mazur got help from Jeff
Kepler with a dual boot setup and Vance helped ....... with xxxxxx vance
help me fill in the blanks here thanks.  Again thanks to all who
attended and helped make our Monroeville InstallFest a big success!

Sincerely,

Terry Golightly
Vice Chair Wplug
vicechair at wplug.org