[wplug-board] Notes from tonight's board meeting

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Mar 4 00:03:57 EST 2011

The draft minutes for the March 3 meeting are now up at
<http://www.wplug.org/wiki/WPLUGBoard/Meeting-20110303> for your
reading pleasure.

There were a couple things I neglected to bring up at the meeting.

First, we had previously adopted a motion setting the Smallman
Street Deli as our meeting location.  This was changed to Crazy
Mocha for March 3, but not any other meetings.  If we want to use
Crazy Mocha as our regular meeting place, we need to adopt a
motion amending the previous one.

Second, the Brookline Library (site of the June 11 installfest)
requires us to sign an agreement for use of the room and pay $30
for a cleaning charge as we serve refreshments.  They said we can
do this in the early morning before the event, but we might want
to send someone over earlier than that, just to make sure all our
ducks are in a row.  Anyone want to volunteer?