[wplug-board] Reminder: WPLUG Board Meeting tonight!!!

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Mar 1 18:00:00 EST 2011

I am very sorry! The meeting is 3/3. Not tonight. I was unable to get in
touch with Stanley and Terry by phone before 6pm to clairify that the
meeting is 3/3 as agreed.

This is all my fault. Sorry for the mixup.

Beth Lynn Eicher
 On Mar 1, 2011 5:06 PM, "Stanley C Slomberg" <scslomberg at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> All of the board.
> Please try like crazy not to give wrong info about when board meetings
are. We all have to agree on when and where!!

> Thanks
>
> Stanley
>

>> Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 12:45:38 -0500
>> From: bethlynneicher at gmail.com
>> To: wplug-board at wplug.org
>> Subject: [wplug-board] Reminder: WPLUG Board Meeting tonight!!!
>>
>> The board meeting is tonight: Tuesday 3/1 at 6pm at Crazy Mocha on Murray
Ave.