[wplug-board] WPLUG Board meeting Jun 28

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Jun 17 19:15:36 EDT 2011

Just a note that I am vacationing overseas for the next two weeks
and will not be present for this meeting.  Someone else will have
to take minutes.  Below is an order of business that you can use
to run the meeting.

My report as Secretary for this meeting is that WPLUG currently
has 25 members.

WPLUG Board of Directors Order of Business for June 28, 2011
1. Reading and approval of minutes for June 7, 2011
2. Reports of officers and standing committees
  a. Chair's report
  b. Vice-Chair's report
  c. Secretary's report
  d. Treasurer's report
  e. Director-at-Large's report
  f. Internet Committee's report
  g. Program Committee's report
  h. Investigating Committee's report
  i. Newsletter Committee's report
  j. Public Relations Committee's report
3. Reports of special committees
  a. Wilkins School Networking Committee's report
4. Special orders [none]
5. Unfinished business and general orders [none]
6. New business

I will be back for the GUM on July 9.