[wplug-board] biz cards

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 15:11:10 EDT 2011

Gang,

I have been working diligently? today to edit our business cards and
find some place that will print them.  However, no place that I have
checked  Office Depot (MS Pub), Staples (pdf, Jpeg), Office Max
(Pdf,Pub,Photoshop,Doc), FedEx Kinkos (pdf) will accept the Open
Document format.  I did try exporting using Libre Office's pdf export
button.  That only created more work for me when I viewed the pdfs
(evince) and they were formatted onto 2 pages.  I tried modifying the
original odt file and exported it again.  No such luck. On the other
hand I have put each of our different business cards into its own odt
file properly formated, they print nicely on my Brother MFC 885CW using
Avery 8371 Ink Jet Business card stock.  I can bring sample printouts
for your review to the meeting on Tuesday.  Any thoughts, suggestions?

Terry
--
Vice Chairman The Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group
vicechair at wplug.org
http://wplug.org