[wplug-board] Ad in City Paper

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Tue Jul 5 22:37:27 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 11:30:44AM -0400, Terence J. Golightly wrote:
> That was Matthew Dubie's number and according to him, he used to handle
> placing an ad for the online version of the City Paper not the paper
> version.  To fix this though, I/we have to go to the City Paper web site
> and request the change.  Any comments from the board?

I would say go ahead and do it - no sense having incorrect info
out there.

Do they require a phone number, or will they accept us listing the
web site or info at wplug e-mail address as a contact point?

If we can't come up with an accurate revised wording, I'd at least
suggest having them discontinue publishing the inaccurate version.