[wplug-board] Another Draft of WPLUG Tour of the Red Hat Lab

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 23:38:42 EST 2011

This is next next Draft:

Greetings,

This month's meeting of the Western Pennsylvania Linux User's Group will
be an outing. More Specifically, a tour of the Red Hat Lab at CMU. After
our tour we'll get accounts and get to play around on their servers.
Sounds like fun!

The tour is scheduled for Monday March 7th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm and we
have only 15 members/applicants. You will need to rsvp to
directoratlarge at wplug.org.   So those of you wanting to checkout the Red
Hat lab and get some console time get those requests in pronto! We will
meet at A PLACE TO BE DETERMINED.

We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Terry Golightly