[wplug-board] Another Draft of WPLUG Tour of the Red Hat Lab

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sat Feb 19 20:00:21 EST 2011

Jim wrote:
> Can someone please fill me in on the details so I can understand where
> people are going to sign up for this event.  Will events at wplug.org come
> to me?  Jim

No, the RSVP address should be changed to something that goes to
Jim.  This could be the directoratlarge at wplug address or another
one he selects.  The events at wplug address goes to the members of
the program committee, which doesn't include him.

The rest of it looks good, assuming the time and other details are
correct.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend; at any rate, I
don't want to occupy a slot that someone else is interested in.