[wplug-board] WPLUG to hold an installfest

Terence J. Golightly vze27hs6 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 18 14:47:38 EST 2011

Dear Cpusergroup,

My name is Terry Golightly and I am the new Vice Chair of the Western
Pennsylvania Linux User's Group (WPLUG) and as in that capacity I'm
pleased to annouce that WPLUG will be holding an InstallFest on March 12
from 1:00pm to 4:30pm  at the Monroeville Public Library. I am hoping
that your group would be kind enough to promote our gathering on your
website. As well, please invite your members to attend, we would welcome
the chance to interact with our fellow computing enthusiasts!

If you or a friend have a current linux install and need help with
tweaking or troubleshooting a problem. Bring it! Want help installing
one of the latest releases from the world of Free and Open Source
Software (FOSS). Bring it! Come early, since any endeavor involving
computers and software can of course consume valuable cycles.

We hightly recommend a computer less than 5 years old with a CDROM
drive.  Please check this link for further information and user policies:

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/InstallFest#Policy_for_installfests_at_Monroeville_Library

and

http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20110312

Hope to see your there!