[wplug-board] Sample meeting notice:

Terence J. Golightly vze27hs6 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 1 09:20:09 EST 2011

On 01/31/2011 06:23 PM, Beth Lynn Eicher wrote:
> I approve of this message.
>
> Beth Lynn Eicher
Vance,

<Whack>

  Special
>  > guests will be Johnny Qwalick of Goodwill and Dave Sevik of
>  > computereach.com <http://computereach.com>. For more information
> about this meeting please click
>  > on the following links:<http://wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-20110207
>  > <http://wplug.org/wiki/Meeting-XXXXXX>>

I don't know why this appears in your post.  I made sure that edited it
out.  I do notice the extra set of <> enclosing both links.  I"m
positive that the final draft is clear of this anomaly. Beth Lynn this
was your reply post I am referencing.  Vance must of received this as
well.  Anybody else not receive the corrected version?

Thanks for your urgency on this matter.

Sincerely,

Terry

and