[wplug-board] WPLUG Board meeting Aug 30

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Tue Aug 23 08:07:44 EDT 2011

The regular meeting of the Board of Directors of the Western
Pennsylvania Linux Users Group will be held on Tuesday, August 30,
2011 at 6:00 PM at Crazy Mocha at 2100 Murray Avenue in Squirrel
Hill.

For more details or to add your own topics for discussion, see the
wiki page at <http://www.wplug.org/wiki/WPLUGBoard/Meeting-20110830>.

If someone has draft minutes for the August 2 meeting, please send
them to me and I will get them posted to the wiki.

Vance Kochenderfer
Secretary, Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group