[wplug-board] picnic food

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 22:57:17 EDT 2011

Dear Board and Judi,

I have changed my mind. For greater efficiency, I am gifting $50 to Judi who
has made a personal promise to me to use it for wplug picnic stuff. That way
a board member does not need to check the wplug mailbox.

The wiki has been updated with the items I plan to bring. I encourage others
to do the same.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM, Beth Lynn Eicher <bethlynneicher at gmail.com