[wplug-board] [wplug] [wplug-announce] Open call for volunteers

Christopher DeMarco demarco at maya.com
Wed Apr 13 23:24:53 EDT 2011

On 13 Apr 2011, at 11:18 PM, Terence J. Golightly wrote:

> Presently, the needs of the project from my understanding is a cable
> needs to be run up to the upper floor of the building.  The details are
> what I am going to contact Dave about.  I will try to get back you all
> of you asap.  However, I do know that a new head for this project will
> require the consent of the board.  So, I can't say for sure when I will
> be able to give all of you an answer.

Er?

Hope I didn't give the wrong impression - I don't have any spare time at all for a project like this; I was trying to goad some motivated youngster into picking up the ball.

I'll be happy to offer any necessary technical advisement, but I can't direct or physically participate in a project like this.

Sorry for the confrusion...

--
Christopher DeMarco <demarco at maya.com>
IT Director