[wplug-board] [wplug] [wplug-announce] Open call for volunteers

Terence J. Golightly terencejgolightly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:18:41 EDT 2011

Dave, Matt, Cris and Max,

Thanks for your replies.  I'm not sure that your aware of this, but Beth
Lynn is presently incommunicato due to her husband having major surgery.
 I am in the process of emailing the board this message as well as
contacting Dave Kraus.

Presently, the needs of the project from my understanding is a cable
needs to be run up to the upper floor of the building.  The details are
what I am going to contact Dave about.  I will try to get back you all
of you asap.  However, I do know that a new head for this project will
require the consent of the board.  So, I can't say for sure when I will
be able to give all of you an answer.

Sincerely,

Terry Golightly
Vice Chair your Wplug