[wplug-board] Nominations/election

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 17:57:14 EDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 8:00 AM, Michael Semcheski <mhsemcheski at gmail.com>wrote:

> I'd rather see the Objective-C talk.  Mark's debugging talk is
> available online, and he also gets paid well to do Objective-C talks.
> Objective-C is a language used heavily by Apple and KDE.
>
> On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 5:23 AM, Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net>
> wrote:
> > I've been in touch with both Robert Blackwell and Mark Dalrymple
> > regarding speaking.  Robert is interested, but needs to get back to
> > me regarding availability for our dates.  Mark is available to
> > speak on November 13, but not October 23.

Well, I'm giving my Python talk on October 23, unless I hear otherwise.
Word's going out this weekend.

[...]

> > I am not a programmer - which subject do you think sounds more
> > interesting?

Well, I'm particularly interested in Mark's debugging talk, but if he has it
online, I can read it at my own leisure. Mike, can you send me a link?

I've seen Mark's ObjC talk before, it's very good. So that's what I vote
for. Unless his debugging talk is not online, in which case, I vote for
debugging.

-- Dave O