[wplug-board] Nominations/election

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 19:55:43 EDT 2010

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Vance Kochenderfer <vkochend at nyx.net>wrote:

> DK wrote:

[...]

> > Let us plan to reschedule the nomination meeting for Sat. 10/23 so as
> > not to conflict with PPW and CPOSC.

Ditto here.

However, we need to publicize this meeting as much as we possibly can. We're
getting outside of our Second-Saturday-of-the-Month comfort zone, and
October 23 is the latest we can hold the nomination meeting and schedule the
election meeting on the second Saturday in November.

> If we're going to pick the 23rd, someone needs to convene the
> meeting on October 16 and then adjourn it to the 23rd.  I can do
> this if no one else is available.

Depends on whoever attends the meeting, if Dave K and Nick go missing. I'm
going to attend, as is Vance, supposedly. How likely is everyone else
attending, considering your personal circumstances and expected obligations?

> Vance Kochenderfer        |  "Get me out of these ropes and into a
> vkochend at nyx.net          |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger

-- Dave O