[wplug-board] Nomination meeting falls on Yom Kippur

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 11:45:14 EDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 3:23 PM, Beth Lynn Eicher
<bethlynneicher at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've come to understand that Yom Kipper is a big deal. For those who
> are Christian, it is just as offensive as scheduling something on
> Easter. If at all possible, I suggest we postpone the business part of
> the meeting by one month. This means the elections would be pushed
> back 30 days too.

If this were July or mid-August, I'd be open to contemplating rescheduling.

But we're finding out about this two days before the meeting.  It
shows a lack of interest from the concerned party.  Who knows how many
other people we would potentially inconvenience by rescheduling.