[wplug-board] Presentation Plans at WPLUG GUM on October 23

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Fri Oct 8 00:48:08 EDT 2010

DK wrote:
> I have confirmed the date with Roland.  Beth Lynn is confirming the
> WSCC auditorium from 2p until 4p on 10/23 with Patty.  I will bring a
> projector and PA for the screening.

Excellent.  I spoke with Beth Lynn earlier this evening and she
says we are in.  I have updated the wiki.  She says that another
group has the room starting at 4:00, so I am putting the end of
the meeting at 3:30 to give us time to clean up and be out.

Elephants Dream runs 10:54, Big Buck Bunny 9:56, and Sintel 14:48
for a total running time of about 36 minutes.  Including Roland's
intro and stop/start time, I expect this to take about an hour.

Dave K., if you are visiting the Wilkins School between now and
the meeting you might want to check if there is PA equipment that
we can use.  I seem to recall seeing speakers in the auditorium,
but am not sure about that.  If we can get something heavy duty
that can fill the room with sound, that would be really cool...